June 9, 2007

Prepping for Memphis' PCA General Assembly

I find it interesting that some people I've met think Banner is a Presbyterian organization; others think it has official ties to reformed Baptists. The truth, of course, is that Banner has official ties to neither, but certainly Presbyterians (be it PCA or ARP or OPC or ...) and Baptists (be it ARBCA or ...) and others continue to read and benefit by the books that flow out of The Banner of Truth. This week, my travels will plant me in the middle of many of our dear PCA brothers at the 2007 General Assembly in Memphis. I leave Monday and get things set up. Then I - yes, just me - work in the exhibit hall from 8:00 a.m. until midnight Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, then 8:00 a.m. until noon on Friday before tearing everything down and heading back home ... three 16-hour days in a row! What were they thinking? If you'll be in Memphis this coming week, be sure to say hi.
And in my spare time, I hope to also start previewing some of the soon-to-be-released new titles from Banner. So stay tuned. Grace & peace. Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve that is quite a work week! 52 hours plus cleanup in four days! Being a PCA member myself though I hope that the Banner exhibit benefits many of the representatives up there this week. Try to find some free time for yourself and take care.