August 21, 2007

I'm Coming To Louisville!

I finally got my plans worked out to visit Louisville, KY, with a good bit of time on the campus of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. I've actually gotten to know a few of you SBTS students and hope to at least have some coffee with you during this trip. I arrive Thursday, September 6, a little after 12:00 noon and will be in town for a couple of days, definitely spending some time in the Seminary bookstore Friday afternoon, plus a few other places. If you want to get some time together, let me know, OK? I'm looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Maarten Kuivenhoven said...

When's your trip to GR Steve? The seminary welcomes visitors as do I. Starbucks is just around the corner! Looking forward to your visit in the future!

Maarten Kuivenhoven said...

Oh by the way...I think you'll enjoy our bookstore too!

Steve Burlew said...

Oh, my dear younger brother in the Lord! Always good to see your name, Maarten. I wonder if I could get Grand Rapids on my calendar. The bookstore! Starbucks! You! Man, why am I not there already???
:-)