August 3, 2007

I Just Wanted You All to Know ...

Among other things, we've been working on the 2008 Banner of Truth Ministers' Conference, set for May 27-29, Grantham (near Harrisburg), PA. I'll share the entire speaker line-up soon, but I'm excited to share with you that Iain H. Murray will be with us this next year. As you probably know, Iain is a co -founder of The Banner of Truth Trust. He served as assistant to Dr. Martyn Lloyd-Jones for some fourteen years. He is currently one of the trustees of the Banner. And, of course, he has authored such titles as "Scottish Christian Heritage," "The Old Evangelicalism," "Revival and Revivalism," "Forgotten Spurgeon," "Jonathan Edwards: A New Biography," "The Life of A.W. Pink," and more! If you are are minister, elder, deacon missionary, chaplain, seminary student ... This will be a great conference for men in ministry. Please, take a permanent marker right now and get those dates on your 2008 calendar, or tell your pastors and elders and deacons that they really ought to be here! Grace & peace. Steve.

3 comments:

Brandon Cozart said...

great news!

Anonymous said...

Dear Steve, This is great news that Iain Murray will be speaking at the next conference. His preaching on the puritans about 8 years ago: The Pritans Success Thru Suffering, that really sparked my interest in the puritans. What a blessing his ministry has been to my heart. I wish we could have a corrisponding conference in the West again. Expense to the conference from the West Coast is pretty high. I would travel thousands of miles however, if I can to hear Brother Murray. Praise the Lord! Sincerely, Richard Rushing

Steve Burlew said...

Agreed. Agreed.
Get the dates on your 2008 calendars. That's all I can say!
:-)
Steve