July 6, 2007

This was MY TURN for a "Sneak Peak"!

I know it's exciting to be back at the Banner of Truth office in Carlisle, PA when a new title arrives for the first time. But today, here in Atlanta, I got my hands on all four of the next new releases from Banner EVEN BEFORE they arrive at our Carlisle warehouse. John Rawlinson, our General Manager from Edinburgh arranged for two early copies of (1) "David: Man of Prayer, Man of War," (2) "The Life and Times of George Whitefield," (3) "Sketches from Church History: Sudent Workbook," and (4) "Let Christ Be Magnified: Calvin's Teaching for Today," to be sent to us here. So if you're among those attending this year's International Christian Retail Association conference, stop by. I'll share my "sneak peak" with you, too! By the way, I happen to know that "Let Christ Be Magnified" will be available from the U.S. warehouse as of Wednesday, with the others soon to follow! Keep watching.

No comments: