Have a great weekend; my two daughters are in a cross-country race in about 45 minutes so I best be on my way.
Grace & Peace -
The Five Sermon Titles:
(1) Called and Chosen ... Mark 3:13-19; Luke 6:12-19
(2) The Broken Blessed ... Matthew 5:1-4; Luke 6:20-21
(3) Meekness and Mercy ... Matthew 5:5-7; Luke 6:20-21a
(4) The Price of Peace ... Matthew 5:8-10; Luke 6:22-23
(5) The Rejected Recompensed ... Matthew 5:11-12; Luke 6:22-26
"Let us call upon our good God and Father, beseeching him, since all fullness of wisdom and light is found in him, mercifully to enlighten us by his Holy Spirit in the true understanding of his Word, and to give us grace to receive it in true fear and humility. May we be taught by his Word to place our trust only in him and to serve and honour him as we ought, so that we may glorify his holy name in all our living and edify our neighbour by our good example, rendering to God the love and the obedience which faithful servants owe their masters, and children their parents, since it has pleased him graciously to receive us among the number of his servants and children." Amen.